Here at Scene Double, our clients have the peace of mind knowing that we take the issue of environmental compliance very seriously.
As such, we are fully compliant with the following European Union Directives:
RoHS 2 & REACH
• All products manufactured by Scene Double after 19th June 2006 are RoHS compliant.
• All RoHS compliant product manufactured by Scene Double (nonOEM) is clearly marked by the having the lettering 'RoHS' marked on the product carton label.
• Our warehouse holds a small amount of legacy stock that will have been 'placed on the market' prior to the commencement of RoHS compliant manufacture (and therefore well before the RoHS Directive July 1st 2007 deadline). Scene Double will service customer orders from this stock until it is exhausted.
All products from IHSE and Icron (not manufactured by Scene Double) are RoHS compliant.
The Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive governs how we behave in regard to the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment, specifically aiming to send less and less harmful electrical waste to landfill.
• All Scene Double products are marked with the 'Wheelie Bin' logo as required by the Directive.
• Scene Double is not legally responsible for recycling OEM branded products we manufacture or for product exported outside of the UK where Scene Double has no representation.
• For products sold where Scene Double does have a producer responsibility under the WEEE Directive, the company is a member of the WeeeCare B2B Compliance Scheme.
Our Environment Agency Producer Registration Number is WEE/AD0003ZR