Scene Double offers numerous logistics solutions.
We can quote you shipment costs both UK wide and International, we can ship your order via your own regular courier of choice or you may collect direct from our production facility in Stevenage, Herts, UK.
Shipment Documentation: We can ship direct to you or direct to your customer using either our own delivery notes or ones you supply.
Delivery to certain countries may require additional exportation documentation / certification, which is chargeable at cost. Please enquire before you order.
When quoting shipment costs, we will always quote you the shipment cost and insurance seperately.
Our current terms are as follows:
- Our agreed terms of delivery are Ex-Works (Incoterms 2000)
- This means the risk for damage and loss of the products is the responsibility of the purchaser once the goods leave our premises
- This applies even if Scene Double organizes the transport and bills you at our cost for this
- As standard, there is no cover for damage or loss during transport
- Insuarance is advisable for more valuable shipments and we can quote you at cost
- Alternatively, we can arrange for delivery using your own courier account such as Fed-Ex, UPS etc. on EXW terms
We will quote the insurance cost on a per shipment basis, and it is then your decision to request the additional cover or not, bearing in mind that if the goods gets lost / damaged in transit, you would be liable for replacement costs.