RoHS and WEEE
Scene Double is committed to complying with the following European Union environmental Directives:
The RoHS Directive
Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances
The WEEE Directive
Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment
Product manufactured by Scene Double
- ALL products manufactured by Scene Double from June 19th 2006 are RoHS compliant.
- All RoHS compliant product manufactured by Scene Double (non-OEM) is clearly marked by the having the lettering 'RoHS' marked on the product carton label.
- Our warehouse holds a small amount of stock that will have been 'placed on the market' prior to the commencement of RoHS compliant manufacture (and therefore well before the RoHS Directive July 1st deadline). Scene Double will service customer orders from this stock until it is exhausted.
Products NOT manufactured by Scene Double
- Icron - Compliant
- IHSE - Compliant
- All products are marked with the 'Wheelie Bin' logo as required by the Directive.
- Scene Double is not legally responsible for recycling OEM branded products we manufacture or for product exported outside of the UK where Scene Double has no representation.
- For product sold where Scene Double does have a producer responsibility under the WEEE Directive, the company is a member of the WeeeCare B2B Compliance Scheme.
- Our Environment Agency Producer Registration Number is WEE/AD0003ZR